[3830] WAE CW WN4AFP Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, daveedmo@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW WN4AFP Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2021 00:33:17 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:
   40:   46    25    57
   20:  123   144    62
   15:   10          16
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  179   169   135  Total Score = 46,980

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

I finally sent my first QTC....and it definitely will not be my last! This was a
great experience! Running a Kenwood TS-50 to a OCF 80m dipole at 15. Only a few
contacts on 15m and never heard anything on 10m. I didn't watch the time-clock
because I knew that I wouldn't get close to 36 hours, so I just made Qs when I
had the opportunity. I wasn't available at some of the best band openings, but
did my best with the time available. I don't consider band conditions, but this
weekend the high bands seemed to be a bit slack. Thanks to all the great EU ops
for the Qs.

There needs to be more bandwidth on 40m for this contest. 40kc is just too small
for a worldwide contest.

73s Dave WN4AFP