[3830] WAE CW WQ6X(@WA6TQT) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Ron@wq6x.info
Subject: [3830] WAE CW WQ6X(@WA6TQT) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2021 00:59:54 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: WQ6X
Operator(s): WQ6X
Station: WA6TQT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ANZA, Ca.
Operating Time (hrs): 23:29
Remote Operation

   80:    1     0     4
   40:   95    82    60
   20:  168   183    60
   15:    1     0     2
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  265   265   126  Total Score = 66,780

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

This was another WQ6X Remote operation from WA6TQT's "Radio Ranch"
in Anza California.  I largely had complete access to the antenna
arrays at the site.  Because this GiG was largely run on 20-meters
and then on  40, having stacked arrays on BOTH bands made a BiG difference.
While only ONE QSO was made on 80, that would NoT have happened w/o the
80-meter 4-SQUARE antenna.

The main factor in THIS contest incarnation, was QSB; sometimes Slowwww,
and then sometimes FAST.  I often PURPOSELY slowed down the keying speed
when sending an exchange in an attempt to get around the fading on/from
the other end.

While WQ6X didn't "WiN" anything, it was GooD practice in QTC message
passing to be ready for the WAE-Ssb and WAE-RTTY GiGs happening later
this year.
LooK for my usual contest write up at: http://WQ6X.Blogspot.com.