[3830] WAE CW ZL1IF Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW ZL1IF Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2021 01:09:17 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: ZL1IF
Operator(s): ZL1IF
Station: ZL1IF

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WHANGAREI
Operating Time (hrs): 15

   80:
   40:  225   186    87
   20:  201   239    64
   15:
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  426   425   151  Total Score = 128,501

Club:

Comments:

I'm getting old and cranky and I claim the right to curse the new owners of the
Woodpecker.
Didn't seem to interfere with our EU friends up on deck  as bad as down here in
the holds of the radio world. I used to be stationed up top and we suffered it
for a long time starting some 50-60 years ago. Then it died with Chernobyl. Now
it's relaunched. It is as wide and loud a pain in the butt as before. I can't
believe I'm reliving that thing again towards the end of my ham career down here
in paradise.
Anyway, the WAE CW contest was a lot of fun again with good openings on both 40
and 20 and so many skilled and QTC hungry both West- and East EU cw  operators.

Thank y'all for the contacts!
Lars ZL1IF