[3830] WAE CW K2SX Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K2SX@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WAE CW K2SX Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2021 03:31:33 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: K2SX
Operator(s): K2SX
Station: K2SX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 15.5

   80:   18     0    48
   40:  165   150    87
   20:  201   220    76
   15:   16     0    24
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  400   370   225  Total Score = 180,950

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions on Friday night on 40M were not too bad although 80 was noisy and
signals were weak.  20M stayed open later than I expected Fri which I took as a
good omen for Sat.  That proved to be a bad omen.  I kept checking 15 on Sat but
not much happening and nil on 10. I figured things would be better on Sunday but
that was not to be the case.  They actually were worse with very little on 15 an
still nothing heard on 10. To top it off, the storms that had been hanging out
south of us decided to come charging through on Sun. afternoon and there went
the operating time. Such is life.  Now, you are sure band condx are going to
improve, aren't you?