[3830] WAE CW K4BAI Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@ku8e.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW K4BAI Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2021 13:15:38 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 14:25

   80:    4     0    16
   40:   64    67    60
   20:  238   235    76
   15:    8     5    10
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  314   307   162  Total Score = 100,602

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

One of my favorite contests.  But a lot of other time commitments this weekend.
Beam antenna not working and all-band 88' center fed zepp not too good on the
high bands.  It worked fine on 40 and the 80M inverted vee dipole worked fine on
80.  Missed most of the 15M opening to Europe on Saturday due to a tennis match
and family lunch.  Didn't hear any Europe on 15 Sunday, but there may have been
an opening while I was at church.  No signals heard on 10M.  40 and 80M were
very noisy due to thunderstorms in the area, but a few Europeans had outstanding
signals on 80 through the QRN.  Thanks for all QSOs and for taking my QTCs.  73,
John, K4BAI.