[3830] WAE CW K6JS Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jselmi@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW K6JS Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2021 18:06:00 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: K6JS
Operator(s): K6JS
Station: K6JS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:  17           24
   20:  65    69     44
   15:
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  82    69     68  Total Score = 10,268

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Started Saturday morning on 20M and made 99% of Q's Saturday in between numerous
other weekend activities.40M was tough with very weak signals.

Sunday morning condx were terrible for me. I only had a few hours Sunday morning
and made 1 Q + 10 QTC's.

Nothing heard on 10, 15 and 80. I was hoping to try out the 80M Inverted L over
FCP.

Running low power from the West coast was difficult with poor band condx.
This was an all S&P affair.

I really enjoy the QTC exchange and am amazed with the fantastic EU ops pulling
out 10 QTC's from my little pistol 100W station. I think I had 2 or 3 individual
QTC repeats out of 69 sent. I was hoping to use the last QTC's Sunday, but left
them on the table.

This was a fun contest and look forward to next year. N1MM does a great job with
the QTC exchange!

Thanks for the Q's and QTC's.
73, Jim - K6JS
City lot 45' X 100'