[3830] WAE CW W2LCQ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w2lcq@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW W2LCQ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2021 18:23:19 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: W2LCQ
Operator(s): W2LCQ
Station: W2LCQ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NYC
Operating Time (hrs): 15

   80:
   40:   82    72    75
   20:   52    57    32
   15:
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  134   129   107  Total Score = 28,248

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Fell short of last year but still had fun. WAE is my favorite contest. I like
the interaction and personal touch of exchanging QTCs. Everything stoops when
the distant end station asks "QTC?" I asked "QTC" a couple
of times to unload batches to willing takers. Conditions were not very good.
Could not hear anything during the daytime so operations were confined to
evening and nights. Bands were quiet though. All operators were very civilized
and polite as EU ops usually are. Heard a bunch of FRCers and saw many FRC spots
on my AW. Notably K3WJV and W3FIZ.

Icom 7300 100 w out
Icom AH-4 Auto Tuner
Alimco 32 A Switching Power Supply
End fed 30' wire up 30' in a tree
N3ZN Paddle
Dell 7840 laptop w/Windows 10 & N1MM1+

3 cheers to the N1MM+ team and their fantastic QTC management software. A real
gem!