[3830] WAE CW HA3OU Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW HA3OU Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2021 20:24:41 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: HA3OU
Operator(s): HA3OU
Station: HA3OU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Szekszárd
Operating Time (hrs): 21:25

   80:   18    25    32
   40:  135   318    99
   20:  203   642   128
   15:   26    34    32
   10:    1     0     2
-------------------------
Total:  383  1018   293  Total Score = 410,786

Club:

Comments:

Hi guys!
Thanks for the QSOs/QTCs, but the N1MM Logger+ was a bit of a joke.
I noticed that in the QTC window (Ctrl+Z), if I subsequently correct previously
incorrectly entered data in the data rows, it will only record the change if I
also click on the "Cfm" button. If I just close the window after
receiving the QTCs then no. Because of this, several of my QTC data remained
incorrect, even though I corrected them in the meantime, and it is set in
"Setup" to send the CFM character chain when exiting the queue. I'm so
sorry this doesn't work!
73/DXs, Joco, Ha3oU