[3830] CWopsT W8FN Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w8fn@windstream.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT W8FN Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 20:22:15 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Aug 18

Call: W8FN
Operator(s): W8FN
Station: W8FN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 1:00
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   84
   20:   22
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  106  Mults = 104  Total Score = 11,024

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

This was my best result in the 1900Z session in several weeks. I got in a lot of
SO2R practice running on 40 meters and picking off S&P contacts on the
second radio. The results would have been a lot better if my 20 meter antenna
had been good enough to make me heard. It's hard work but fun to try to maintain
decent rates with two radios, and it's obvious I need more practice -- I made
too many mistakes with keyboard "fumbleitis". See everyone next week
at 1300Z.

73...
Randy, W8FN