[3830] NAQP SSB W6DMW(@N6RO) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB W6DMW(@N6RO) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2021 06:32:00 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: W6DMW
Operator(s): W6DMW
Station: N6RO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   10     4
   80:   19     7
   40:  112    40
   20:  195    47
   15:    5     4
   10:
-------------------
Total:  341   102  Total Score = 34,782

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC Team #2

Comments:

Thank you to N6RO for the use of the station and the advice as always!

Like everyone else says 15 was vacationing elsewhere.

20M I should have CQ'ed way more.  That wrecked my rate all too often.  I was
chasing too much and not being the strong station that I should have been. Lots
of stations all on top of each other in the middle of the band.

40M Better stride here. Just wish I had gotten more mults.

80M & 160M - Good show locally, I'm shocked I got into WI and IA.  Good
times!

Practice Practice Practice

Flex 6600M
Lots of towers and steel