[3830] NAQP SSB W3SO(W3XOX) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, W3XOX@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB W3SO(W3XOX) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2021 14:52:18 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: W3SO
Operator(s): W3XOX
Station: W3SO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 5:26

  160:   22    11
   80:  122    23
   40:   79    24
   20:    1     1
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  224    59  Total Score = 13,216

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

I always enjoy this contest even though I prefer QRO. This contest allows the
even playing field for the average station to have a chance.

I think I may have surprised some with the W3SO call, using "Marty"
and having the W3SO call in a HF contest. It felt like a good way to keep
Marty's memory alive and pay due respect for allowing the W3SO Station to carry
on.

Miss you Marty.

W3XOX Kevin