[3830] NAQP SSB N4OX Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jayn4ox@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB N4OX Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2021 14:53:54 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: N4OX
Operator(s): N4OX
Station: N4OX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Florida
Operating Time (hrs): 4.0

  160:
   80:
   40:   79
   20:  271
   15:    3
   10:    1
-------------------
Total:  354    68  Total Score = 24,072

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Team: SECC#1

Comments:

I worked K7RL on 15 meters at the start and thought that might be a sign of good
things to come......WRONG....left the wasteland of 15 meters for 20 meters and
had a 150 hour.....20 meters is the money band from extreme northwest Florida
and it was....at least for the first hour....then, well read some other posts
and you will see that 20 meters had "issues".......I had to take an
unscheduled break due to a pop up thunderstorm.....the 40% chance of
thunderstorms then landed on top of N4OX. I had to take another unscheduled
break and when I got back on 40 meters, the QRN was a constant S9 peaking to 10
over.....end of the contest. 73, Jay N4OX