[3830] NAQP SSB K3EW Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Phillipbarsky@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K3EW Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2021 20:17:10 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: K3EW
Operator(s): K3EW
Station: K3EW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5

  160:
   80:   16     9
   40:   80    30
   20:    1     1
   15:    1     1
   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total:  100    43  Total Score = 4,300

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Was not planning on entering due to other commitments and with the fact that
with my hearing loss SSB was challenge. On suggestion from Jim W3NRJ tried
playing around with receiving audio processor ibn the 590- Voila- found a
setting which helped my hearing a great deal. Was going to test out the new
processed audio and it turned out that I started some min runs on 40-  I made
the objective to work 100. Thank you Art K3KU and Eric W3DQ for QSO's and mults
on high bands. Turned out XYL released me from them early evening.  Had a blast
on 40 meters although finding a run frequency was a challenge. Now to 80-
Horrendous s9 static crashes ,even with my loop[ which is normally very quiet).
Gave up at 16 qso'S. Made the 100