[3830] KRC SST N4EL Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] KRC SST N4EL Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 01:22:29 +0000
                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - Aug 23

Call: N4EL
Operator(s): N4EL
Station: N4EL

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:
   40:  56     26
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  56     26  Total Score = 1,456

Club:

Comments:

Fun night running at 14 WPM on 40m.  Wanted to see how the slower keying speed
would impact my rate.  Didn't really seem to make much difference when compared
to my usual 18WPM.  Hopefully, I worked some slower ops that I might not have
otherwise worked if going faster.  Had I switched to S&P towards the end,
there were about 15 other stations on the band map I might could have worked to
up my QSO count -- but that was not the objective tonight!

Hope everyone had fun!
73, Nat