[3830] CWopsT N3JT Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N3JT Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2021 20:03:36 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Aug 25

Call: N3JT
Operator(s): N3JT
Station: N3JT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   64
   20:   59
   15:    2
   10:
------------
Total:  125  Mults = 117  Total Score = 14,625

Club:

Comments:

Egad, that was the worst I've done in a long time (other than at 03z when I am
QRV for a few minutes because I have to get up so early)!

I was encouraged by a strong signal from DK9PY and some other EU guys.  But then
that was it!  Turned the beam west and it was downhill from there, with guys
calling atop one another (not hearing each other because of proximity on 20m),
and signals very weak that are typically strong even on 40m.  It was real work!