[3830] KsQP VE3YT Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] KsQP VE3YT Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2021 21:44:14 +0000
                    Kansas QSO Party - 2021

Call: VE3YT
Operator(s): VE3YT
Station: VE3YT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 16

   80:   12      3
   40:   79     27
   20:  150    104
   15:
   10:
    6:
----------------------------
Total:  241    134      0  Mults = 97  Total Score = 96,227

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

One of my favourite QSO Parties, because of the activity and very active
mobiles.  I have always done cw only in the KSQP, but this time made about
one-third of the contacts on Phone and enjoyed hearing some details from the
1x1s about how they were doing.  Thanks for all the work that Bob W0BH and
others put in to making this such a fun event.
73 Vic VE3YT