[3830] WWDigi CB3R(XQ3SK) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, xq3sk@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] WWDigi CB3R(XQ3SK) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2021 23:05:13 +0000
                    World Wide Digi DX Contest - 2021

Call: CB3R
Operator(s): XQ3SK
Station: CB3R

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: ff46qj
Operating Time (hrs): 22

  160:
   80:    2     2
   40:  149    32
   20:  184    35
   15:   53    18
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  387    88  Total Score = 125,136

Club:

Comments:

Very satisfied for having exceeded my previous score. This is one of the few
contests that applies justice to the seasons that everything is far away (Chile
is the end of the world lol).
15 meters that on Friday was wonderful, on Saturday these conditions
disappeared. I really enjoyed the contest. Few FT4 options. The contest still
does not have much publicity, there were many more stations in the frequent
segments as if the contest did not exist.
A score in my opinion "decent" that matches my modest station.
Ftdx1200 at 90 watts throughout the contest.