[3830] HiQP AA4TI SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, swmorton50@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] HiQP AA4TI SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 15:52:51 +0000
                    Hawaii QSO Party - 2021

Call: AA4TI
Operator(s): AA4TI
Station: AA4TI

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 4

  160:
   80:
   40:    4     0
   20:    6     4
   15:
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total:   10     4       0      7  Total Score = 266

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Relatively few hams in HI, but very good activity from there.  This year
propagation to HI from FL was much better than expected with HI signals fairly
loud and easy to work.  I like the long format so that everyone has a chance to
work HI when the band is open.  Special thanks to those HI operators who stayed
up very late so that us eastern US hams could work a few on 40 meters during our
morning hours.