[3830] WWDigi K1SFA(@K1TTT) M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k1sfa@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WWDigi K1SFA(@K1TTT) M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 21:55:28 +0000
                    World Wide Digi DX Contest - 2021

Call: K1SFA
Operator(s): K1MK K1NZ K1SFA K1TTT K2IW W1TO
Station: K1TTT

Class: M/M HP
QTH: WMA
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:  116    24
   80:  343    40
   40:  530    61
   20:  636    63
   15:  336    35
   10:  176    17
-------------------
Total: 2137   240  Total Score = 1,049,280

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks always to Dave, K1TTT, for hosting Team K1SFA again -- we could not do
this without you (and Hank and Pablo). Thanks also to Tom, W1TO, for remoting
in, and to Nick, K1NZ, and Zach, K2IW, for trekking to the wilds of Peru to
deedle (and partake of my world famous crab-and-corn chowder).

Thanks also go out to everyone who worked us. As exciting as the bands were this
year (hello, 10 meters!), here's hoping for more solar activity in 2022.

88 de k1sfa