[3830] KsQP N0W(N0AC) Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] KsQP N0W(N0AC) Rover LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2021 03:40:03 +0000
                    Kansas QSO Party - 2021

Call: N0W
Operator(s): N0AC
Station: N0AC/0

Class: Rover LP
QTH: Ks
Operating Time (hrs): 16

   80:
   40:   561
   20:   809
   15:
   10:
    6:
----------------------------
Total:  1370    0       0  Mults = 51  Total Score = 209,610

Club: Iowa DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I am grateful to my wife for driving while I operated.

Thanks to all those that QSOed with me. It would not be fun without you.

Thanks to Bob, W0BH, for all the work running the Kansas QSO Party. There are
not enough words to describe my appreciation.

It always amazes me the way the QSO numbers pile up. Those first few QSOs seem
so far away at the end of the second day. Saturday it seemed like 40m was going
to be the money band but soon 20m took off. I tried 15m early with no results so
never looked there again. I also tried 80m late Saturday with the same results.

>From some of the comments I should have stayed in HAM longer and tried 20m but
by that time I had already configured the antennas for 40/80m. Sunday I ran out
of time and did not get to CHY but did manage to add a few counties that were
not in the original plan.

A smile came on my face every time Dave, W0FLS, called in. Dave is one of our
operators at the Iowa DX and Contest Club station owned by Toni, N0NI.

DX was sparse. The DX worked was DK2OY, DL3DXX, KP2P, OM2VL, and JE7JDL. (I
think there was another DL, sorry if I missed mentioning you.)

The most QSOs: K16RRN 34, N6MU 28, K8MFO 27, NW0M 24, W5LXS 24, WB9HFK 22, K7TQ
20, VE3YT 20, K5KG 18, K4XU 15 and many more under 15.

The only equipment failure was the remote for my Cochlear implant. Saturday
afternoon it failed and I could not control my implant so was completely deaf in
my right ear. Luckily I got it going for Sunday's operation.

Thanks for your QSO, Bill