[3830] CWopsT WA3AER Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, thbauer@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WA3AER Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2021 14:11:04 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Sep 1

Call: WA3AER
Operator(s): WA3AER
Station: WA3AER

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Maryland
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:  14
   40:  43
   20:  20
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  77  Mults = 73  Total Score = 5,621

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Well that was interesting. My mind was more on completing vacation packing, I
suppose, because I blindly had my exchange sending State today. To top that off,
I was wondering why I was having such a hard time getting through this morning.
DUH! Forget to switch the amp to OPERATE until I glanced at the power meter
about 1/2 way through: 100W!! I'll just have to laugh at myself.

Other than DK9PY, the other couple of EU contacts were ESP copy on 20M. So I
gave up on EU and turned the Hexbeam back to the US to finish up my last CWT
until 15 Sept. Hopefully by then my mind will be focused entirely on CWT. C U
all again soon.

73, tnx for the Qs.
---
Ted   WA3AER  aka Half Power