[3830] OhQP W1WBB Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] OhQP W1WBB Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2021 20:32:42 +0000
                    Ohio QSO Party - 2021

Call: W1WBB
Operator(s): W1WBB
Station: W1WBB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   23      2
   40:   27      8
   20:   16      4
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:   66     14  CW Mults = 34  Ph Mults = 10  Total Score = 6,424

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

P/T effort -- could not start until 21z.  Antenna switch issues kept me from
using 160m band.  Had real trouble being heard on 80m with my normally effective
sloping dipole (high end near 60 ft.) so I'm assuming widespread TS Ida storm
QRN affecting OH stations was probably (hopefully?) the cause.  Nice to make 20
total QSOs with OH via short skip on 20m from here in RI.  Worked KSQP stations
(and some Hawaii QP QSOs as well) during evening hours also.