[3830] CWopsT N8DNA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N8DNA Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2021 21:14:32 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Sep 1

Call: N8DNA
Operator(s): N8DNA
Station: N8DNA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  87
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  87  Mults = 87  Total Score = 7,569

Club:

Comments:

WOW!!!
I have never experienced DQRM before--but--at 20 min left in the hour a guy came
with no QRL and was about 300 cycles away from me calling CQ CWT at a frantic
rate. The odd part was he worked me and then  went down in QRG about maybe
250-300 cycles and began blasting CQ's.
He cannot tell me he did not hear me because he worked me FIRST before his
CQ'S!!! Maybe he thought his signal would be much louder than me and drive me
away. I did NOT move and worked about 10 stations in the last ten min.

Really OM??? Why didn't you stay on 20?
Back to my hideout----