[3830] CWOpen KC9EE HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWOpen KC9EE HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2021 13:12:47 +0000
                    CWops CW Open - 0000Z-0359Z

Call: KC9EE
Operator(s): KC9EE
Station: KC9EE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: il
Operating Time (hrs): 3

  160:
   80:   18    13
   40:  148   121
   20:   74    74
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  240   208  Total Score = 49,920

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Learned the hard way that some wire antenna install bad practices I could get
away with at 500 watts do NOT work well at 1500 watts.  Lived without my better,
if you can call it that, antenna on 20 meters.

At about the three hour mark my arm was was letting me know that recovery from
tendon surgery takes a bit longer than I thought. I guess I never knew how many
muscles are involved with the typing position, lol.  A little tender and some
swelling this morning so I'll be skipping today's rounds, unfortunately.

73,
Gary KC9EE