[3830] CWOpen NN5O HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nn5olarry@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWOpen NN5O HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2021 16:06:19 +0000
                    CWops CW Open - 1200Z-1559Z

Call: NN5O
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 3:18

  160:
   80:   23    23
   40:  139   123
   20:  110    67
   15:    4     2
   10:
-------------------
Total:  276   215  Total Score = 59,340

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Still have problems in the shack, but haven't found the culprit yet.  I think
there's a wire loose somewhere, or else part of my horizontal loop has fallen
out of one of the trees.  Dunno, but I'll look during daylight.

Just a little better score this time than in Session1, but my puny results are
an embarrassment to my teammates on Team Phoenix from Deep Dixie Contest Club.
Hanging my head in shame!  But, determined to find and fix the problem.

Hope to see you in Session 3.

Visit our Deep Dixie Contest Club web site -- http://deepdixiecc.org
And, our YouTube channel -- http://tinyurl.com/DDCCYouTube -- some good stuff
there!

73 all,

--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O   (ex-WB5EIN)
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Flex 6600M - 100w into horizontal loop up 35 ft (average)
Ameritron AL-800H used very seldom