[3830] CWOpen W8FN HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWOpen W8FN HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2021 16:30:27 +0000
                    CWops CW Open - 1200Z-1559Z

Call: W8FN
Operator(s): W8FN
Station: W8FN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 4:00
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:   46    45
   40:  183   144
   20:   75    34
   15:    9     0
   10:
-------------------
Total:  313   223  Total Score = 69,799

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

This session started out nicely, with nice runs on both 80 and 40 meters. With
over 220 QSOs in the first two hours, things were looking good. Shortly
afterward 40 dried up, forcing me to depend on 20 for the rest of the session.
The poor 20 meter antenna made it hard to get through to many stations, and the
rate took a drastic drop and stayed that way for the remainder of the time. I
finished up with almost the same score as for the first session, but had to work
a LOT harder for it. We'll see how the third session goes. See y'all then.

73...
Randy, W8FN