[3830] CWOpen AF8A LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWOpen AF8A LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2021 00:09:21 +0000
                    CWops CW Open - 2000Z-2359Z

Call: AF8A
Operator(s): AF8A
Station: AF8A

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 2:20

  160:
   80:   25    16
   40:   65    54
   20:   50    50
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  140   120  Total Score = 16,800

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Broke up the afternoon event into two session, before and after cooking steaks
on the grill.  20m was in great shape at the beginning...my ground mounted
portable vertical (after way too much time spent getting it to resonate) did
reasonably well.  I was happy to work about a dozen stations in EU.

After dinner, 40m was in tip top shape, and 80m was pretty good too.

All in all, a couple of good efforts in the CW Open. Hope to spend much more
time next year, when I have permanent antennas.

IC-706MKIIg
Wolf River portable vertical