[3830] CoQP W0CO SOCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CoQP W0CO SOCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2021 04:31:09 +0000
                    Colorado QSO Party - 2021

Call: W0CO
Operator(s): W0CO
Station: W0CO

Class: SOCW LP
QTH: CO GUNNISON
Operating Time (hrs): 6

  160:
   80:   57
   40:   88
   20:  115
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
----------------------------
Total:  260     0       0  CW Mults = 53  Ph Mults = 0  Dig Mults = 0  Total
Score = 55,332

Club:

Comments:

First, thank you for all the out-of-Colorado stations that gave me QSOs in this
year's party; especially DL3DXX on 40m.  Second, thank you for the ten Colorado
stations that helped with in state multipliers.  They were K0UK, W0IZ, K0PV,
NO2D, N0KV, W7RF, K7OOO/0, K0FX, N0AC and W0OJ.

I have not operated in the Colorado QSO Party for five years.  I did enjoy this
year's event as a CW only entry with Low Power.  There did seem to be
significant competition for CW stations with the CW OPS Open contest going at
the same time.  I only operated 6 hours around the CW OPS operating time
blocks.

Did not work any of the bonus stations and score is QSOs points and
multipliers.

Operated from my Pitkin CO home in Gunnison County.

Radio is a Flex6600 (85 watts) and dipole antennas.

Look forward to next year, 73 Brad