[3830] CWopsT AH6KO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ah6ko@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT AH6KO Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2021 04:08:03 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Sep 9

Call: AH6KO
Operator(s): AH6KO
Station: AH6KO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Keaau HI
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  58
   20:  39
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  97  Mults = 85  Total Score = 8,245

Club:

Comments:

Interesting session -- 20m cleared out after about 15 minutes, hated to leave
because 40m is so much harder here in Hawaii. (Sort of like the old joke about
looking for your lost watch under the street light.) So I stuck around too long.
The band was still in fine shape -- the few that called were LOUD.

40m wasn't half bad, the signals were also loud. I almost forgot about the power
line noise. A good day on the radio!

Thanks for the Qs and take care~ Stan AH6KO
Keaau Hi on the Big Island