[3830] NA Sprint CW K7SS QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dank7ss@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K7SS QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 05:31:40 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   23
   40:   93
   20:   85
---------------------

Club: QRM Alley WEST SEATTLE

Team:

Comments:

Having been forever spoiled by 30m Sprints, thought i would give this a one
hour
shot and see how it goes.... well 20m kept giving and giving, and before long I
was half invested with 2 hours..  sooooo...  hung in there to the end.

QRP makes it especially challenging for the other guy to get my NR... and had
many many repeats on 40 and 80.  Kudos to that those that were able to pull my
info out of the mosh pit. Ive always thought the RECEIVING station should get
extra credit for working Q stations... since they are doing the heavy lifting.

Condx were very good on all three bands... and in the last hour on 80 could hear
the whole continent clearly, but only west coast was able to hear me... except
for K0RF, my lone DX on 80.

Good fun ... and remember the REAL sprints are on Thursday nite..  these twice a
year long sprints and great practice for NS.

73 and a big thank you to all the good ears
DanWA
K7SS

 used N1MM to log this one. retired the pen and paper for the evening.