[3830] NA Sprint CW N3BB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3bb@mindspring.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW N3BB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 13:42:19 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   79     1.5
   40:  115       4
   20:  119     2.5
---------------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team: LATX Peeps

Comments:

My first Sprint with TR4W and with the new computer and new station automation
hardware from Top-Ten and the Brazilian hardware replacement for the separate
one-by-six relays etc. Thanks much to Dave, N3RD, who came down and stayed with
us for a week ... a true family friend. All went pretty well in general but I
QLFed several key entries and had to ask for repeats due to my poor typing and
occasional complete entry deletion. Everyone indulged my QLFing nicely. Thanks.

Overall impressions: activity seemed thinner, but the number of Mults was
higher. I was pleased with my mult numbers until reading so many did better. I
probably did too much CQing and now think I should have CQed on one band and
S&Ped for people to call on another but relied on interleaving two-band CQs
too much. My eighty meter numbers continue to be sub-par compared with others.
Not sure if it's the operator or antenna.

Still not able to export data from TR4W very well. This feature of TR4W is super
clunky to me and find it hard to use after a contest. Just my old TR-Log brain I
suppose. This contest has so many excellent CW ops... a joy to operate. Thanks
for the activity and contacts everyone. Also thanks in advance to Tree/N6TR for
all his data analysis work.

Jim N3BB
LATX Peeps (Louisiana-Texas Peeps)