[3830] WAE SSB NU4E Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB NU4E Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 01:09:42 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: NU4E
Operator(s): NU4E
Station: NU4E

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 14

   80:   14     0    32
   40:   45    24    57
   20:  295   344    76
   15:   70    50    34
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  424   418   199  Total Score = 167,359

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Thanks for all QSOs and for the QTC fun. As far as I can tell, conditions where
not good. I stopped operating early on Friday, I tried again on Saturday morning
and stoppped again, drilled some holes and installed coax to start working ARRL
VHF on Saturday afternoon until the evening but alsways came back to WAE to
check the bands, I gave up on Saturday evening. Couldn't get a foot on the band
on 40m or 80m didn't want to come back on Sunday but saw 15m open and gave it a
try, conditions improved and the WAE bug bit again so was QRV most Sunday.
Installed a temporary 40m three element vertical towards EU, not sure if that
was worth it for 45 QSOs but fun to test :-), the SteppIR worked good but I have
lots of noise towards EU.

73,
Matt - NU4E