[3830] NA Sprint CW K5JR HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5jr.clubs@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K5JR HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 01:43:37 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: K5JR
Operator(s): K5JR
Station: K5JR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 1.5

   80:   0
   40:  20
   20:  06
---------------------
Total:  26     Mults = 14  Total Score = 364

Club: South East Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Maybe my first Sprint, steep learning curve. Finally got the logger and radio
set up to handle the QSY aspect of Sprints with two slices on the Flex. Much
more comfortable at the end, and more productive. I need to join in on the
Thursday night sessions.

First real contest using the "new to me" K5JR call. Still getting
acclimated to hearing it instead of my previous call of 19 years, W5JR. The K5JR
was my Dad's call. We enjoyed the wonderful hobby together for 51 years.

Flex 6600 / Elecraft KPA500 / OCF in the trees

73 Mike / K5JR (fmr WN5UOB/WA5UOB/N5FL/K7JR/W5JR)