[3830] ARRL Sep VHF VE3DS Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Sep VHF VE3DS Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 13:38:23 +0000

  3.4:    4     3
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  160    88  Total Score = 23,584

Club: The Ontario VHF Association

Comments:

Spent the week before getting the 2304 amp and 1296 big amp going. All was well
until Saturday morning, when I turned on 1296 and the RX was "motor
boating" The old LT-23 had a problem ... spent way too much time trying to
fix it..
Conditions on Saturday were poor here but things improved on Sunday and had some
good contacts. Thanks to Rovers VE3OIL/R VE3SMA/R KF2MR/R and VE3CRU/R for high
band contacts in particular up on 3456. Propagation over Lake Ontario again
played a factor as attenuation varied.  Nice to work W4IY though on 222!
Overall it was fun, but really missed playing higher power on 1296. I'll be
back!! 73 Dana VE3DS