[3830] ARRL Sep VHF WZ1V Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wz1v@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL Sep VHF WZ1V Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 13:49:43 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  274    99  Total Score = 37,026

Club: North East Weak Signal Group

Comments:

Minimal operation this time. With my KW out for repair, only had 140 Watts on
2M. Was tied up with an outdoor project Saturday, so other than a few hours
Saturday night operated mostly Sunday. The 2M band was up a bit in the morning,
W4IY was in strong. Decoded K4LY and W4NH but couldn't reach them with my low
power. Sunday afternoon activity on SSB was non-existent. 80 percent of my 6M
Q's were FT8, and of course with no one on SSB you can't ask for higher bands.
Activity on 2M SSB picked up after 8 PM Sunday, found some folks to work on 222
and up. But then Murphy came back and killed my desk mic, so had to share a hand
mic back and forth between 2 radios. Guess it was my turn in the barrel. TNX for
the QSO's.
73 Ron WZ1V