[3830] TxQP N5JJ SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N5JJ@att.net
Subject: [3830] TxQP N5JJ SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 04:51:15 +0000
                    Texas QSO Party - 2021

Call: N5JJ
Operator(s): N5JJ
Station: N5JJ

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: BRAZORIA
Operating Time (hrs): 16.5

  160:    0      0      0
   80:   15      0      0
   40:  255    101      0
   20:  355    463      0
   15:    3      0      0
   10:    1      0      0
    6:    0      0      0
    2:    0      0      0
  UHF:    0      0      0
----------------------------
Total:  629    564      0  Mults = 138  Total Score = 416,070

Club:

Comments:

Put in my best effort.  Two rain storms on Saturday and Sunday killed some of my
op time.  Station worked great,  but could not copy the mobile stations down
here on the coast in Brazoria county.  Worked 69 counties but could not get any
bonus points.  Someone needs to tell AD4EB to slow down a tad on his cw.  I'm a
pretty good cw op but I can't copy 50wpm.  My second tower will soon be in op
and I may put up a low 40m dipole to try to pick up the mobiles.  The 40m yagi
monobander I have at 125ft is not made to work somebody 150 miles away.
However, was told many times I had the loudest signal on the band.  Quite a
station being built down here in Brazoria county,  as long as the hurricanes
stay away.  I should be heard from for years to come.  Fun working some of the
locals like N5XZ,  K5GA and others from over the years.  Where was N0NM?
Without a doubt my favorite contest as I love everybody calling me.  Had some
huge pileups on SSB.  Hey Dave,  if you're watching I hope you were proud!
Thanks to everybody and for your patience.  Cu you all in the next one.  73,
Rick