[3830] 144FallSprnt KT4XA/R(@NV4B/R) Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kt4xa@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] 144FallSprnt KT4XA/R(@NV4B/R) Rover LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 14:12:42 +0000
                    144 MHz Fall Sprint - 2021

Call: KT4XA/R
Operator(s): K4CNY NV4B
Station: NV4B/R

Class: Rover LP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 2.5

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

We operated from Blevins Gap in EM64rp, then went in motion intending to operate
from a spot in EM74ao, but we encountered a road closure that required a 20+
minute detour, then found our spot closed to the public.  We still made a couple
of in-motion QSOs from 74 to "qualify" as a rover, but due to the
delays, we decided not to go on to EM75 and 65 as planned rather than end up a
long way from home at the end of the contest.

Best DX was N4SVC EM80mi from EM64rp, 363 miles.

Equipment:  ICOM IC-7100 (50W) to an Efactor dual-band loop in motion, Diamond
A144S10 10L yagi stopped