[3830] TxQP NA5TR/M Mobile SO SSB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rustypers@earthlink.net
Subject: [3830] TxQP NA5TR/M Mobile SO SSB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 20:09:24 +0000
                    Texas QSO Party - 2021

Call: NA5TR/M
Operator(s): NA5TR
Station: NA5TR

Class: Mobile SO SSB LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 6

  160:
   80:
   40:          65
   20:          10
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:   0      75      0  Mults = 38  Total Score = 5,700

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

My first Ham activity since 2016.  I knocked off lots of rust and learned some
new things in the process. Shot myself in the foot fairly thoroughly, including
being totally solo.  Drive, stop, operate, drive, etc.  Poor planning,
preparation, execution, and QSO discipline.  Other than those small points, it
all went well. But I had a blast! It was good to be operating again.  I plan to
be back next year.
Claiming 8 Counties with at least 5 QSOs for 8,000 points bonus, total 13,700.