[3830] TxQP WB0TEV/M Mobile SO SSB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vmpaul@iname.com
Subject: [3830] TxQP WB0TEV/M Mobile SO SSB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 21:44:46 +0000
                    Texas QSO Party - 2021

Call: WB0TEV/M
Operator(s): WB0TEV
Station: WB0TEV/M

Class: Mobile SO SSB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 11:09

  160:
   80:
   40:         233
   20:         407
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:   0     640      0  Mults = 87  Total Score = 111,360

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

My plans had been to just do 21 counties on Saturday only, but the urge to tack
on a few more hit me so I went back out for a bit on Sunday to activate 4 more
counties and run the score up some more.  It was the most mileage the olde grey
lady, my 1986 Pontiac Parisienne, had gotten since last years foray.
Rig was an equally old Yaesu FT-757GXII. Antenna was a 40/20m Hustler combo
mounted on the right rear fender.

Saturday I started at the opening bell and got back home and went QRT for the
day at 2344Z. I took about a 90 minute break in there to stop and visit my
daughter and her family near Kilgore.
Counties activated on Saturday were: HUNT DELT FANN LAMA HOPK FRAN RRIV TITU
MORR BOWI CASS MARI UPSH CAMP GREG HRSN RUSK SMIT WOOD VZAN and RAIN.

Sunday I was QRV from HUNT FANN COLN GRSN ROCK and KAUF.  25 counties in all
with 40 and 20m QSOS from each.

Mults:  Worked 42 TX counties, 41 states, 3 VE provinces and 1 DX (OM)

A very special thanks again to Andy KK7AC from AZ who worked me 30 times.  It
seems he could hear me on both 20 and 40 from most counties although it was
marginal at times.
Laci OM2VL managed to catch me in 15 counties (all 20m).  Other frequent callers
included WA6KHK(16) N8OYY(14) and K9RS (11).  On 40m in state ops K5WAF(12) and
N5SJS(10) kept me busy.  On a side note I was able to give Bill K5WAF Red River
county, one of only 9 he had outstanding to have worked them all.

Thanks again to mapamagician NO5W and the Texas DX Society for organizing and
promoting the best QSO party on the planet.

73, Victor WB0TEV