[3830] ARRL Sep VHF VA7OTC Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, va7otc@vivaldi.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL Sep VHF VA7OTC Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 06:33:32 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  43     8  Total Score = 344

Club: Pacific Northwest VHF Society

Comments:

Limited to one day, I went out portable to an in-town, drive up - Mt. Tolmie.

First time I had a stack of three antennas on the drive-on mast. Seemed
impressive with three runs of RG-8x and all antennas aligned for once. 222 was
still a mag mount and I had to plonk it on the car side to help with near horz.
pol for one contact.

Good fun.

Thanks to the Puget Sound folks for pointing my way and then running the lower
bands.

73, John VA7OTC et al