[3830] SAC CW OF1TX(OH6KZP) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kim.ostman@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SAC CW OF1TX(OH6KZP) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 10:48:35 +0000
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW - 2021

Call: OF1TX
Operator(s): OH6KZP
Station: OH1TX

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Taivassalo
Operating Time (hrs): 19

   80:  276    42
   40:  572    59
   20:  613    64
   15:   52    35
   10:   13    13
-------------------
Total: 1526   213  Total Score = 712,698

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

This year's SAC CW was a less serious entry for me, with many other things going
on in life. I did notice, however, that once I sit down at the radio, it's hard
to not operate seriously and try to maximize the score :D And it's always nice
to contribute to Finland's score in the intra-Scandinavian battle.

High band conditions were lousy, especially 10/15. Then again, I did manage to
squeeze through some valuable multipliers on 10/15, but with great cost on QSO
rate. Low-band signals from NA were good, with U.S. stations starting to call in
on 40m several hours before their sunset. Worked a few NA on 80m after getting
back to the radio on Sunday morning around sunrise.

Great race with Ingo SE5E/SM5AJV on the scoreboard on Sunday! Off-time a bit
over 5 hours, about 23z to 04z.

Many thanks to Jaakko OH1TX for hosting me!

73
Kim OH6KZP