[3830] NCCC Sprint KZ5D HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint KZ5D HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 03:10:37 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Sep 24

Call: KZ5D
Operator(s): KZ5D
Station: KZ5D

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   4      4
   80:  18     15
   40:  23     16
   20:   4      2
   15:   1      1
   10:
-------------------
Total:  50     38  Total Score = 1,900

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

Expected a lot more out of 20. Warming up, worked Mike, K8CN, who was 599. Never
heard a peep from him after the start. Strong West Coast guys as usual. 40 and
80 were in great shape and so was 160. Unfortunately I am so far south that the
Midwest and NE guys can't pull me through the QRM. Glad to get Jim, N3BB, in the
log again. And when we worked we had identical numbers. So it will be
interesting to see how the final few minutes played out.Heard lots more mults
than worked. That's always a good thing I guess...

3 baggers: All Ns - NA5G, N5ZO, NA8V.

5 min: 9-7-8-11-8-7