[3830] CQ WW RTTY AC4G SOAB Classic LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ac4g@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY AC4G SOAB Classic LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 00:20:36 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2021

Call: AC4G
Operator(s): AC4G
Station: AC4G

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 18.5

   80:   15      14        2     3
   40:  147      39       32    13
   20:  198      28       59    21
   15:  144      11       52    18
   10:    4       0        3     2
------------------------------------
Total:  508      92      148    57  Total Score = 340,956

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Fighting new stomach ulcer and had to take several breaks.  Bands conditions
were better for me on Sunday.  Signals were very loud on all bands except 10m.
Thanks for everyone pulling out my 97 watt station.  Was fortunate to QSO JT5DX
which is seldom heard by my station.  Maybe 10m will cooperate for near future
contests.  Glad to QSO a few of my TCG contesting friends.