[3830] CQ WW RTTY AC5AA SOAB Classic LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ac5aa@ac5aa.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY AC5AA SOAB Classic LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 00:38:44 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2021

Call: AC5AA
Operator(s): AC5AA
Station: AC5AA

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5

   80:    2       2       1     2
   40:   39      24       7     6
   20:   64      20      23    15
   15:    4       0       3     2
   10:    4       0       3     2
-----------------------------------
Total:  113      46      37    28  Total Score = 21,534

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I only had a few hours to enjoy the contest - and this is one of my favorites.
Before next time I need to do some major work on my HF2V vertical which was not
doing well for this one.  The simple G5RV Jr just above the roof made most of
the QSO's.  With low power, low time, and mediocre antennas, I missed a number
of decent DX stations that were in heavy demand.  But, hey, it's all in fun!
73, Duane