[3830] CQ WW RTTY AC0C SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jeff@ac0c.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY AC0C SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 02:41:16 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2021

Call: AC0C
Operator(s): AC0C
Station: AC0C

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 28:15
Radios: SO2R

   80:  333       47      32    13
   40:  792       51      64    25
   20: 1034       49      77    28
   15:  551       30      72    21
   10:   11        0       4     3
------------------------------------
Total: 2721      177     249    90  Total Score = 3,000,540

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

15m, open, huh?  Wow, now that's something I've not heard of in a long time.
Looks like the rumors of a new cycle are true!  And on top of that, bands were
pretty quiet here, with the usual summer QRN absent.

Rates the first day were some of the best I've had the pleasure of running.  But
by Sunday local time, it had slowed way down and I ended up spending the rest of
the day with the family having got my "RTTY FIX" in for the start of
the contest season opener.

Congrats to the leaders.  And thanks to all who answered my call.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com

Yaesu rigs
HB & Flex amps