[3830] CQ WW RTTY KM4SII SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, km4siinc@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY KM4SII SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 02:54:55 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2021

Call: KM4SII
Operator(s): KM4SII
Station: KM4SII

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs):
Remote Operation

   80:   43      13      21     8
   40:  119      31      44    13
   20:    5       2       4     5
   15:
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total:  167      46      69    26  Total Score = 46,107

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I had planned to do a full effort, but soon after the contest started, SmartLink
went down locking me out of my Flex back at my home QTH. My backup method of
accessing my station also failed leaving me with no way to contest. By the time
SmartLink came back up on Saturday afternoon, I had lost so much time that I had
decided to throw in the towel and just have a relaxing weekend after a very busy
week at college.

73
Mason - KM4SII