[3830] CQ WW RTTY KD5DD(NN5O) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY KD5DD(NN5O) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 03:54:00 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2021

Call: KD5DD
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: KD5DD

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 8:50

   80:   88      30      13     8
   40:  123      28      31    14
   20:  121      21      35    15
   15:   11      33       5     7
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total:  343      79      86    42  Total Score = 133,308

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

It was fun using our club call, KD5DD, for the Deep Dixie Contest Club.  And, it
also was terrific working so many of my friends from CW contests, especially.

This was just a casual, 'playtime' contest for me, as my wife and I were waiting
by the phone to receive a phone call to fly to Texas because my nephew was
having triple bypass surgery and he is still fighting the effects of a recent
bout with COVID, so his lung capacity was in question.  Fortunately, we got word
just today (Sunday) that he had been released to go home.  Thank goodness, his
wife is an RN.  So, this contest was just a 'piddling' treat for me.

Visit our Deep Dixie Contest Club web site -- http://deepdixiecc.org
And, our YouTube channel -- http://tinyurl.com/DDCCYouTube -- some good stuff
there!

73 all,

--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O   (ex-WB5EIN)
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Flex 6600M - 100w into horizontal loop up 35 ft (average)
Ameritron AL-800H used very seldom