[3830] CQ WW RTTY KD9MS SOSB15 QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, craigbradley700@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY KD9MS SOSB15 QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 06:54:18 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2021

Call: KD9MS
Operator(s): KD9MS
Station: KD9MS

Class: SOSB15 QRP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 7

   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  87        5      46    16
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total:  87        5      46    16  Total Score = 15,879

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

My FT-2000D lost some finals. I have yet to replace them. So rather than sit
this one out, I finally decided to try QRP and on 15M. I used the FTdx1200 for
this contest rather than just as a second radio for SO2R. The Explorer 14 at 60'
worked pretty good with this setup. I worked almost everything I heard at 5
watts! I was quite surprised.

I may try it again sometime, but I really miss my full 100 watts on low power.
This was fun! Thanks for all the QSO's and for all the stations hearing my tiny
signal.

73, Craig KD9MS