[3830] CQ WW RTTY OK7W SOSB40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY OK7W SOSB40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 14:07:10 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2021

Call: OK7W
Operator(s): OK7W
Station: OK7W

Class: SOSB40 HP
QTH: OL7M
Operating Time (hrs): 45

   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total: 1776      53      90    31  Total Score = 748,000

Club:

Comments:

To achieve best possible result, I arrived to our OL7M QTH at thursday to have
enought time for setting up things. Had some news:

-VFO B: I decided to try using VFO B with other rtty decoders to be able to
S&P without pausing CQ. This worked great, made 100+ QSOs and many
multipliers without leaving run frequency. It also provided much new activities
to do during contest (clicking, tuning, decoder checking) so a lot of fun and no
time to be tired :-D

-LogThenPop in N1MM: As OK DXCC is not rare, It happened +-in 20% that calling
station tuned away, so it did not helped in my case.

-Had 2x3 decoders ( MMTTY, GRITTY, 2Tone), cant say which one is the best..

Conditions were great, made mny QSOs with westcoast US, VK, JA..

With only 2 pauses for short nap, it was definitelly exhausting, but very
joyfull test. I am more than happy for the result and on this place I would like
to mention people who helped me with all of it:

Special thanks to OK1WMR, who rented me his IC7610. Thanks to this I was able
run 2nd VFO and waterfall in log. Many thanks to OK1MU and OK1CDJ for help with
renting.
Mny tnx to Jan OK2ZAW and his QRO.cz company, I used RX switching system and
many other boxes made by him and all worked 100% all the time.
Also thanks to my recently married XYL Lucka for food support.

Tnx to all callers,
See you in next ctest!

73 Standa OK1CID - OK7W