[3830] CQ WW RTTY YT3X SO(A)SB20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY YT3X SO(A)SB20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 20:06:38 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2021

Call: YT3X
Operator(s): YT3X
Station: YT3X

Class: SO(A)SB20 HP
QTH: Visak
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------------
Total: 1748      54      104    34  Total Score = 851,712

Club: Contest Club Serbia

Comments:

My second rtty contest ever. It was a good party. The first day of the contest
up to 12pm without a 250 Hz filter. It was hard to work with 500Hz... so I had
to change the frequency very often. Later everything was okay.

The first evening the band was longer open, while the second closed earlier
around 9pm UTC.

Fun and competition would be even better for the big guns to be online with
their score, not just a cross to follow and watch. I don't know why they're
hiding. First of all, I mean lx7i, og2p, 9a5d, 9a1a, s57dx..hg1s etc...

I used ft100mp mark V, 5 el. by YU7EF @ 25m and 4 el. by YT1NP @ 12m.
QTH:Visak , kn04le.

Thank you all for a nice party!
See you at WW SBB & CW.